Biotope clear water fish tanks mini nano aquarium set up easy low tech low budget for beginners |# 2

Today I will make a Biotope clear water fish tanks mini nano aquarium again. At the moment I have a lots of inspiration for this Biotope clear water nano style. I hope this Aquascaping Biotope that make you have the same inspiration as me.


This nano Biotope clear water fish tanks aquarium set up easy low tech without substrate because I just use comestic sand for the main substrate and some rainbow stones, some driftwoods and   spend for  20 minutes to set up this Biotop clear water mini aquarium.


Daily week you just need changing 20% water for this biotope mini tank to keep your biotop aquarium nano anytime look clean and chill when you want to see it . 


Hope you like this video "Biotope clear water fish tanks mini nano aquarium set up easy low tech low budget for beginners |# 2" . 




--- Link see full video setup:  Biotope Clear water

Comments